Inter-domain Pricing and Forwarding Equilibria in the Internet
Selection of research papers I have written on this topic are:
- P. Kumar, A. Gupta, M. Yuksel and K. Kar, End-to-End Contract Paths: Profit Maximization and Risk Management, Computer Networks, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 1286-1302, March 2012.
- P. Muthuswamy, K. Kar, A. Gupta and M. Yuksel, Inter-domain Traffic Engineering as Bi-level Network Flow Optimization, Proc. 46th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), Princeton, NJ, March 2012.
- E. Anshelevich, A. Hate, and K. Kar, Strategic Pricing in Next-hop Routing with Elastic Demands, Theory of Computing Systems, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp 407-430, April 2014.
- O. Bhardwaj, E. Anshelevich, and K. Kar, Coalitionally stable pricing schemes for inter-domain forwarding, Computer Networks, Volume 97, March 2016, Pages 128-146.
- E. Anshelevich, O. Bhardwaj, and K. Kar, Strategic Network Formation through an Intermediary, Proc. IJCAI 2015, Buenos Aires, July-August 2015. (Extended version appeared in Theory of Computing Systems 63, pages 1314-1335 (2019))
- M. I. I. Alam, E. Anshelevich, K. Kar, M. Yuksel, Proportional Pricing for Efficient Traffic Equilibrium at Internet Exchange Points, Proc. International Teletraffic Congress (ITC) 33, Avignon, France, August-September 2021.
- M. I. I. Alam, K. Kar, E. Anshelevich, Balancing Traffic Flow Efficiency with IXP Revenue in Internet Peering, Proc. Globecom 2021, Madrid, Spain, December 2021.
- M. I. I. Alam, K. Kar, E. Anshelevich, Port Capacity Leasing Games at Internet Exchange Points, Proc. EAI GameNets 2021 (virtual), December 2021.
- M. I. I. Alam, S. Mustafa, K. Kar, M. Yuksel, Modeling and Automating ISP Peering Decision Process: Willingness and Stability, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2022, Seoul, S. Korea, May 2022.